Lillington, North Carolina, Trial Lawyers
Providing Legal Solutions for Clients in Lillington and Across Harnett County
With more than 100 years of combined trial experience, the lawyers at Bain, Buzzard & McRae are equipped to give your case the attention and quality of representation you deserve. We are a full-service law firm that handles a broad range of personal injury, real estate, family law, business law, estate planning and administration, tax law and criminal matters in Harnett, Johnston and Lee counties in North Carolina.
Our lawyers have:
- Recovered millions of dollars for injured people, including workers who are hurt on-the-job, as well as car accident and medical malpractice victims
- Closed thousands of residential and commercial real estate transactions, including transactions involving Section 1031 like-kind exchanges
- Drafted wills, trusts and other estate planning documents for people ranging from young families to the elderly
- Formed and represented hundreds of local businesses
- Guided hundreds of families through the process of divorce in North Carolina
- Successfully handled thousands of criminal and traffic cases, including speeding tickets, DWI/DUI, assaults and tax disputes
- Represented clients in matters involving the Internal Revenue Service and the North Carolina Department of Revenue
In a time when many lawyers only seek to settle cases, we are known as trial attorneys. Our trial results include a multimillion-dollar settlement for employees whose retirement benefits were wrongly withheld by their employer, a large textile manufacturer that used to have a plant in the area.
Virtually all of our cases are referred to us by other lawyers and former clients. We are the lawyers people in Harnett, Johnston and Lee counties turn to when they need to pursue a serious legal matter, such as a catastrophic personal injury or business dispute that is likely to end up in court. The bottom line for our firm: we try cases for our clients.
Contact an attorney at our Lillington, North Carolina, office (910) 893-5111 for more information. We offer a free initial attorney consultation in personal injury and criminal matters.